2. Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for purposes relating to our functions and activities. For example, we may collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
• providing you with our services
• identifying you and managing our relationship with you
• providing you with information about our services
• evaluating and improving our services
• marketing and promoting our services
• carrying out our functions and activities
• complying with our legal and regulatory obligations
3. What kinds of personal information we collect
The kinds of personal information about you that we may collect and hold include:
• your personal details including your name, email address, phone number and other online registration details
• your comments, reviews and ratings which you post or make available on this website
• your payment information including bank or credit card details
If you do not provide us with the personal information which we request then we may not be able to provide you with our services.
4. What kinds of website visitor information we collect
The kinds of information that we may collect and hold about your visits to this website include your IP address, domain name, locality, operating system, browser type, referring website, search terms, pages and links accessed, and visit date and time. We may use this information for the purpose of maintaining and improving this website and enhancing your experience browsing this website.
5. How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly from you when you communicate with us through this website or by email, telephone, facsimile or other means. For example, we may collect your personal information directly from you when:
• you post or make available on this website any comments, reviews or ratings
• you request us to provide you with assistance or support for our services
• you request us to provide you with information about our services
• you complete a survey or provide feedback in respect of our services
• you subscribe to receive our newsletter or other information about our services
• you enter our competitions or promotions
We may also collect your personal information from a third party or publicly available source for the purpose of carrying out our functions and activities. For example, we may collect your personal information from:
• other users of this website who post or make available comments, reviews or ratings
• third party database providers
• third party websites
• our service providers that assist us to carry out our functions and activities including our information technology providers and payment gateway provider
6. How we disclose personal information
We disclose personal information to third parties for the purpose of carrying out our functions and activities. For example, we may disclose your personal information to:
• our service providers that assist us to carry out our functions and activities including our information technology providers, printing and mailing providers, sales and marketing providers and payment gateway provider
• our agents, partners, affiliates and other trusted entities that assist us to carry out our functions and activities
• our professional advisers including accountants, auditors and lawyers
The third parties to which we may disclose your personal information may be located in Australia or other countries.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for any other purpose without your consent except where required or authorised by law. For example, we will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
7. How we use personal information for direct marketing
We may use your personal information to provide you with news or other information about our services that may be of interest to you. In each such communication we will describe how you may at any time request not to receive any further such communications from us. We will give effect to your request not to receive any further such communications from us as soon as practicable.
8. How we hold and protect personal information
We hold personal information that we collect in electronic storage facilities including computer servers, desktop and laptop computers, tablets, mobile phones and other portable data storage devices.
We protect personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure using both physical and electronic security measures which include secure premises, physical access restrictions, secure databases, password access, anti-virus software, data encryption and firewalls.
9. How to correct your personal information
You may request us to correct any of your personal information which we hold which you are unable to correct using this website. You should promptly notify our Privacy Officer using the contact details below if you become aware that any of your personal information which we hold is inaccurate or out-of-date where you are unable to correct the personal information using this website.
10. How to make an enquiry or complaint
If you have an enquiry or complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact details below. Our Privacy Officer is responsible for dealing with all enquiries and complaints about our handling of personal information.